Monday, March 7, 2011

Well hi mysterious X person!
I hear that you are reading my blog posts.
I WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO TELL ME!
(Dying of curiosity)

Anywho, away from that note. HERRO!
I'm at home on a school day. Why you ask?
Because I'm sick. (Coughing, Sneezing, Dying from pain from all over, Sniffing)
Yeah, I'm considerate didn't want to get anyone else sick or listen to my annoying sniffles. WEEWAAWOO. PLUS, It's kinda bad that I'm away from school because I have a dance assessment tomorrow... And it's kinda not allowed for me to not be at school a day before my assessment. EEK, but don't fear! I shall be getting my doctors certificate and then it'll all be FINE! Sigh, now all I need to do if kinda finish that assessment (consisting of finishing off my 2 minutes of choreography, finishing off my composition diary, and 'STARTING' my presentation.) Yeah I'm pretty screwed! Omnomnomnom. You know what I'll rather be doing? ... Um absolutely nothing. So my plan for today is to do all that dance stuff, read, rest AND then at 4pm go to my physio appointment. Wow I understand why everyone calls me an old lady, I sure do behave like one and spend a day like one!

Toodledoooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment