Saturday, March 19, 2011

INCREDIBLY BORED!
So today I went to Strathfield to go to TUTORR WOOO. Love being in year 12. Hahahaha. So like I was really hungry in the morning so my daddy bought me some BREAD. LOL. Sounds lame but man, it was good. The apple danish I'm having is SOOO nice. :) Gah. So yeah now I'm home. It's 5:43... and I'm bored. Yeah. I should do some work right... But yeah... I'm Nury... SOOOOO you know what I'm going to do? ... Just go to bed and read, and then maybe finish off watching Skins that I was watching on the train this morning! WOO :) that would be quite satisfying. I really don't get people that need to go out all the time. I 'LOVE' staying home and just relaxing. By myself or with my family. I just think it's great. I don't know where that just came from... But yeah this is my blog and this is my rant. And only a few people read my blog. :)
SO FAREWELL MY LOVELIES. Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment