Monday, February 21, 2011

Today, just like any other day.
Wake up to the sounds of my alarm at 6:30am. But not get out till probably about 6:45am. Take a shower. Put in contact lenses. Daily make-up. Dry my hair. Blabla, and off to school I go. My subjects I had today were:
1. English (ERGHHHH hate. it. so. much.)
2. Society & Culture (YEP, pretty much screwed for this subject.)
3. Non-Face-To-Face Dance (I actually asked Ms. C for the keys to the movement studio so I can do some choreo. Nope didn't happen.)
4. Physics (I missed Mr. V-L today :()
GAHA, but in Physics, JYP, Sam and I went into the corner to "revise" the space topic. But we just ended up talking about jackshitttt, like just talking about our lives and those sorts. It was quite enjoyable... :) "What happens in the corner, stays in the corner" GAHA. :) Love theeem. Probably haven't revealed as much about life anywhere more than this special corner of ours! So then after school I go to Lidcombe and meet my MOMMA! We went to the physio where I was getting my little "check up thingy" so they can prescribe me with Chinese herbal medicine cos I'm just dead these days. Half way through the "asking personal questions time" I asked him "Does this thing even work? ..." and I got the eye. :( Just a question, chill. Nooooooooow I'm actually meant to be finishing my essay. But I'm confused about my thesis cos I think at some points I'm contradicting it... Oh well. HAHA. Waiting for my MOMMMA cos I want food. Gonna make her take me outtt. I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment